HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Mon 13 Apr - 1:54

Deadline: 19 April.

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 6 : 0 to F.O.D.

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

F.O.D. picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Agartha 2 picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
http://totalwaronline.bbfr.net/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
http://totalwaronline.bbfr.net/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Thu 30 Apr - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BxBaracus
Triarii

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Thu 16 Apr - 12:41

Hey Guys,
2vs 2 gets played by Javi and me http://steamcommunity.com/id/BxBaracus/

Due to Javis Work we have time from 19 gmt to 0:00 gmt.

And Lys and Iraklis

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107046621

1vs1 gets played by Iraklis and me

I dont care which plays the first or second , whoever finds a Date for a match first will play 1. 1vs1 / 1.st 2vs2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Tue 21 Apr - 15:32

Judges decided to extend Round 2 till the end of Sunday (26 April). However, as of today Round 3 starts as well, so you may also start arranging and playing games in Round 3.

Please arrange all the games in this topic so that judges had impression of how active are both teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Fri 24 Apr - 0:53

Captain of Agartha 2 Team is requested to respond and arrange the games in this match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Thu 30 Apr - 12:58

As non game has been played in this match, the judges came up with the following decision:

As Agartha 2 did not even presented its playes in the topic, 6:0 goes to F.O.D. team. Personally, I am very dissapointed by the outcome of this match, because it was supposed to be great fight between very strong players from both sides.

I really hope that next round Agartha 2 will show more commitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellohouseplant
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   Thu 30 Apr - 22:42

In the event that Agartha 2 also shows no interest in their match vs. USSR I would like to request that the score of the WOLF vs Agartha 2 match be changed to 6-0 since they would have effectively dropped from the tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2   

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Freedom Of Death (F.O.D.) vs Team Agartha 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1