HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Wed 1 Apr - 10:42

Deadline: 12 April.

At the beginning Captains of both teams are asked to provide information about the players who will fight in 1v1s and the players who will fight in 2v2s.

Final Score: 5 : 1 to Agartha 1

Main rules:

The match consists of 4 games:
2x 1v1s (1 point for each win),
2x 2v2s (2 points for each win).

Brotherhood of Aggony picks map and faction first in the first 1v1 and in the first 2v2. Team Agartha 1 picks map and faction first in the second 1v1 and in the second 2v2.
Picking order in 2v2: ABBA

Faction cannot be used twice in a match (i.e. if a team uses Alans in the first 1v1, such faction cannot be used by this team in the second 1v1 and in both 2v2).

At least 4 different team member must play during the match. The same 2 players cannot play both of the 2v2s.

Please inform in this topic about arranged games as well as about results.

Good luck.

Battle Rules:
http://totalwaronline.bbfr.net/t141-battle-rules

Tournament Rules:
http://totalwaronline.bbfr.net/t140-tournament-rules

Last edited by Pirx on Thu 16 Apr - 0:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orgetorix
Triarii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Thu 2 Apr - 14:17

Greetings.
1x1: Emperor Constantine, Llewelyn.
2x2: Orgetorix,Ragnar; Emperor Constantine, Llewelyn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Sun 5 Apr - 22:46

Hi,

The first 1v1 will be fought by PandaWarrior and the second 1v1 by PrussianPrince. The first 2v2 will be fought by Panda & Prussian, the second 2v2 by Duck & Spoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orgetorix
Triarii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Sun 5 Apr - 23:01

Hello! The players should get in touch with the opponents and set time and date by themselves in steam, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Mon 6 Apr - 8:47

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Thu 9 Apr - 16:38

Three days left. Please start playing games.

There will be no extensions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Fri 10 Apr - 17:40

I talked to Llewelin and tried to play today, but he couldn't so we scheduled for tomorrow. I don't know what time though, in case someone wants to stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Fri 10 Apr - 20:43

GG, we lost the 2v2 (Panda and me) vs Orgetorix and Ragnar. We used Danes and Jutes, they used Saxons and Huns.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Fri 10 Apr - 21:40

Confirmed. GG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Sat 11 Apr - 13:01

GG, I lost vs Llewelin. I used Alans, he used Burgundians.
Back to top Go down
Orgetorix
Triarii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Sat 11 Apr - 19:43

Emperor Constantine I, Llewelyn (2) - (0) Duck, Spoon.
Jutes,ERE - Langobards,Alamans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Sat 11 Apr - 20:33

Confirmed. Well played Agartha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Mon 13 Apr - 0:24

Judges decided to extend Round 1 till the end of Wednesday (15 April). However, as of today Round 2 starts as well, so you may also start arranging and playing games in Round 2.

Also, we would like to point that according to the Tournament Rules:
Quote :
Tourney points
After the deadline for the match, match points are being summed up and granted to each team (e.g. if team A wins 4:2 against team B, team A gets 4 points while team B gets 2 points for the match).

So each point won in the match is of great importance. Cause there is a risk that if some battles aren't played in the match, points for these battles won't be granted to any of teams. So please play all the games in the match.

Please arrange all the games in this topic so that judges had impression of how active are both teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Wed 15 Apr - 17:27

Heard that Panda and Emperor Constantine played 1v1 some time ago. Please confirm the result.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AggonyDuck
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Wed 15 Apr - 21:26

Yes, confirmed that Panda won that battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirx
Evocatii

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   Wed 15 Apr - 22:16

So that gives the final score.

Thank you all for finishing this match. Good luck in next ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1   

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Brotherhood of Aggony vs Team Agartha 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1